The rules governing the Jeron Diamond Jewelers 2017 "Let It Snow" promotion from October 1, 2017 to December 24, 2017 at 5:00 PM.
- Every individual who purchases any new jewelry item(s) at Jeron Diamond Jewelers & Gemologists in Meadville, PA, is entitled to receive a 100% refund on said purchase(s), when, a snow fall of more than 6 inches occurs during the 24 hours of December 31st, 2017, in honor of 33rd Store Anniversary, between 12:01 AM and Midnight, as measured by our approved Weather Observation Station in Edinboro, PA.
- All eligible jewelry purchased during the "Let It Snow" promotion MUST be paid in full OR charged on a credit account by December 24, 2017 at 5:00 PM in order to receive the refund described in Rule 1.
- Any jewelry purchased during the "Let It Snow" promotion with a charge card or on a Jeron credit account will only be eligible for a credit refund BACK to that same account, when the event described in Rule 1 occurs.
- Once the jewelry is purchased, the sale is FINAL after December 24, 2017 at 5:00 PM. However, it may be exchanged for other jewelry of equal or greater value, before January 15, 2018.
- When the December 31st snowfall, as defined in Rule 1, occurs, refunds will be made between February 1, 2018 and March 1, 2018 to all qualified purchasers.
- In order to qualify to receive a refund both of the following procedures must be adhered to:
A. The original sales receipt must be presented with proper identification.
B. Only the original purchaser will be given the refund.
- . Only the actual purchase price of the jewelry is eligible for the refund. All taxes, trade-in amounts, or sales discounts are ineligible for the refund.
- Jeron Diamond Jewelers reserves the right to halt this promotion at any time prior to December 24, 2017. We will only honor those purchases made prior to its cancellation.
- Pray for SNOW!!!